Let’s call this one MAJOR PATCH 1
- Added Achievement System with a Total of 30 Trophies. You can access these from the Game Stats Menu from the Main Menu.
- Increased drop rate of all Scintillating Avatar Gems
- Scintillating Avatar Gems will no longer drop if you already possess that particular gem
- Increased spawn time of Power-ups by 5 seconds
- Deepest Bluest Boss now flies across the screen much faster when below 50% health
- Minor updates to Tutorial
- Pixel Keepers and Pixel Spawns are now more vicious
- Default Avatar speed raised
- Deepest Bluest Boss can no longer hit you multiple times in one pass
- Fixed issue where completing Tutorial could result in a crash
- Fixed potential game save issues
While the “campaign” is pretty much finished with Raid Encounters, I am still going to be making tweaks to loot, monsters, balance, skills, and all types of other items as I shift into putting the final touches in. There are two major features that I feel Raid Encounters needs in order to truly set it apart from other games, and the work that’s going to go into that will be beginning shortly. When I programmed some of the last couple of bosses in Raid Encounters, I truly felt I could now program anything I wanted without having that feeling of “Oh, that’s not possible.” Maybe I finally got a good grasp of my scope and the abilities of Phaser, but I feel that multiplayer and user-created dungeons are possible to a degree.